Students will be participating in Global Course on Institutional Design and Spatial Planning <http://globalcourse.inplanning.eu>./***** Please download and read the course manual <http://globalcourse.inplanning.eu/*****
The University of Tokyo will be following the manual for you to participate in the lectures and the group work. Due to the COVID-19 situation, we will not be watching the lectures together. Please watch the lectures and participate in the group work with students from partner universities from your home. Students will be evaluated based on the product (report) of the group work. We will not have digital examination.
Here are some initial steps for you to join the course (Global Urban Panning E).
1. Read the course manual carefully. <http://globalcourse.inplanning.eu/*****
2. Choose three topics that you are interested in for your group work (assignment). See the top part of p.5 in the manual.
3. If you are going to join the course, send an email message to Associate Professor Akito Murayama <aktmurayama [at] g.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp> with the three topics you have chosen. We will assign students to groups based on this information.
4. Register “Global Urban Panning E” in UTAS.
5. Watch the recorded Lecture 1 after April 20 at <http://globalcourse.inplanning.eu>.
6./***** Join the introductory Zoom meeting from 3:00PM, Tuesday, April 21. Zoom meeting URL is provided on the bottom of this syllabus.