The final grade will be given based upon three written report submissions at the end of the semester and your attendance throughout the entire semester. Your attendance will comprise 40% of your final grade and the other 60% depends on the quality of your report submission. You will need to submit three reports of 1,000 words each and on three different lectures of your choice.
The submission details will be announced towards the end of the semester. Typically, the submission deadline will be two weeks after the final lecture.