Special Lecture on Global Society I
Sustainability in Global Industrial Companies
• Learn how sustainability (economic, social, environmental) is manifested, portrayed, and managed in global industrial companies
• Learn how core technologies in the company relate to sustainability
• Discuss and reflect upon sustainability issues in a range of technology-intensive industries
• Solve case studies of how sustainability is managed in global industrial companies
• Apply relevant theories from industrial management, as well as sustainability and environmental sciences to analyze the cases as above.