* Please keep it in mind that this schedule is subject to change.
(1) 10/5 "Introduction: Significance of interdisciplinary approaches to UHC for cancer in Asia" Shigeto Sonoda (Professor,The University of Tokyo)
(2) 10/12 "Where is the road to realization of UHC leading for cancer in Malaysia?" Murallitharan M. (Managing Director, National Cancer Society Malaysia)
(3) 10/26 "Elucidating the outlook for UHC from the Potential of ICT Networks" Teppei Sakano (CEO Allm) / Cary Adams (CEO UICC)
(4) 11/2 "Understanding the perception of target audience to health education materials in Malyasia" Mandy Thoo（Manager, Health Education, Literacy, Promotion and Policy at National Cancer Society Malaysia）
(5) 11/9"JICA and Malaysia" Saunthari Somasundaram (President, National Cancer Society Malaysia)
(6) 11/16 "Drug Development and UHC in Asia" Tetsuo Noda (Director UICC-ARO)/ Masaru Iwasaki (Program DirectorJapan Agency for Medical Research and Development) / Keiich Ohwari (CEO, KPMG Healthcare Japan Co., Ltd.)
(7) 11/23 "Health economics evaluations and UHC:Do health economics evaluations lead to healthcare inequality?" Ajay Mahal (Professor, University of Melbourne)
(8) 11/30 "40th Anniversary Malaysia Japan Look East Policy" Takahashi Katsuhiko (Ambassador of Japan to Malaysia)
(9) 12/7 "The Current State of Global Health in Asia and Public-Private Partnerships for Sustainability" Shinjiro Nozaki (Compliance and Risk Management Officer, Office of the Regional Director Western Pacific Regional Office, World Health Organization )
(10) 12/14 "What is the best cancer healthcare for Asia, based on the concept of UHC?" Keizo Takemi (Member of the House of Councillors, Japan)
(11) 12/21 "Looking back on the past to weave a future together" Murallitharan M. (Managing Director, National Cancer Society Malaysia)
(12) 1/11 "Cancer has the power to bring people together" Norie Kawahara （Project Associate Professor, The University of Tokyo）
(13) 1/18 Student presentations
The class will consider solutions to the challenges of cancer treatment in the Malaysian field, with experts in various fields presenting on the topics. The class is designed to encourage students to present their interdisciplinary solutions and write a report as the final product of the class.